Company Brand Strategy & Development
At New Work, we amplify your people as your point of difference.
Imagine the potential of a business that amplifies the strengths of each of its people at the core of the brand.
This would mean:
- accelerated achievement of individual KPIs in business growth, as staff get noticed and impress their audience
- confidence at an individual level and pride in the brand, leading to staff acting as brand advocates and role models
- a consistent brand experience for customers
- creation of real connection and loyal clientele
This is what we call developing ‘personal brands’ in individuals, and collectively, a company brand that is about people. Why does this matter?
Because today’s challenging market is full of choice and technology-enabled shortcuts, and:
- people still want to do business with people
- if you get the ‘human connection’ right, you’ll stand out from the crowd and create loyal customers
What does a successful ‘people brand’ look like?
- A well-documented company brand profile that clearly identifies your value and difference in the market
- A team that understands the power of a cultivated personal brand and how to present a professional image in person and online
- An up-to-date website that highlights your people, through words and images
- LinkedIn profiles that are specifically positioned and optimised
- A comprehensive, targeted and goal-orientated LinkedIn strategy
Our process is to DEFINE & DEMONSTRATE your brand, ELEVATE your image in the marketplace, CONNECT on a real, human level with your target audiences, and ATTRACT the right market segment and stakeholders, leading to more clients and more sales.
From short-and-sharp workshopping sessions to a full, tailored program to overhaul your brand
Book a 45-minute lunchtime boardroom session to discover more about this process and receive identified points for improvement in your brand, both at whole-company and individual staff level.
Or dive straight into a Brand Profiling Session – our strength is in clarifying your brand messages in a simple one-hour workshop with your leadership team. No more fuzzy messaging or going around in circles – our process is step-by-step and designed to bring out the exact wording you need to communicate a stand-out brand.
We offer tailored projects to not only clarify your company brand but refresh your website and develop a social media strategy centred on LinkedIn, as well as train your staff on the value of personal branding and develop individual action plans.
In addition, we offer a Whole-Company Personal Brand Program to really get your team’s professional image in line with the company brand and help them achieve their individual professional goals and KPIs, and a Business Performance Program where we’ve partnered with a leading Quality Management Systems consultant and auditor to deliver a truly comprehensive program to optimise business performance. These programs typically span a few months to really see meaningful change at a whole-company level.
Our presentations and training offer a variety of skills for your team to develop their own professional image and use digital resources in a planned, strategic way to complement their business development and networking efforts. Since diversity in the workplace and women in leadership are an important issue in our society, we also offer tailored programs for women to develop their personal brand confidence to step up into their next role.