Image courtesy of Death to the Stock Photo
In a challenging market with increased competition and more services becoming automated, highlighting your human assets can ensure you stand out as the most desirable to work with in your field. If you know your people are your main strength, it’s time to get serious about developing their personal brands and demonstrating how they align with company values.
Your brand is out there – whether you know it or not!
- Do you really know your personal brand?
- Do you know all the elements that make up your personal brand – in person, in print, and online?
- Is the brand message you are projecting helping or hindering your professional goals?
- How can you use digital marketing to highlight your individual or team personality in business and connect with your audience on a ‘human’ level?
- How can you use specific online tools to reposition yourself, grow your expert status, become influential, attract specific opportunities, stand out from the competition?
People do business with people… and now more than ever we need to stand out from the flooded online marketplace by connecting with our target audience on a real, ‘human’ level. Personal branding means considering values, company culture, personality and expertise to show WHO YOU ARE in business and make people want to work with YOU, not the competitor next door.