Set your image goals now
Before you can craft the perfect personal brand to represent you and the work you do, you have to get clear on your image goals.
Do you want to build awareness of what you can offer?
Do you want to reach a new target market this year?
Do you want to establish yourself as the go-to person in your field?
Do you want to redirect negative attention or alleviate doubts?
Do you want to sell a book, event or product?
Do you want to make bookings in your speaking or consulting business?
Do you want more people coming into your store, studio or clinic?
Establish 1-3 CLEAR and PRECISE goals (what, how much, by when) around what you want to achieve with your professional image this year. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to forge a path to get where you want to go.
With clear goals, you’ll be able to see:
- Who your target market is
- What their problems, needs and wants are
- What language they are using
- How you can package your offerings to meet their needs
- What channels would be best for communicating what’s great about you and what you do
- How you can build a brand to welcome, entice and help people to work with you
Need help getting clear?
Here’s more about the work I do with clients on their brand strategy.