A half-day intensive workshop to get your business image right. Presented by Martin Purcell, director of 8Strategic marketing agency, Alba Gomez of Alba Gomez Image Consultancy and Julissa Shrewsbury from New Work Photography, these professionals will make sure you have all bases covered for a high-impact brand.
Wednesday 5th March 2014 9am-12noon
$79 includes all 3 presentations & notes, plus coffee to order and morning tea provided by Monsi’s Cafe
Here’s the STANDOUTFlyer for more info
Julissa will explain why that first impression – so often formed through visuals on the Internet – is so important to get right. She will provide plenty of tips and examples of how to use photographs purposefully to build a high-impact brand for your business success.
Topics Julissa will be covering:
- Stock photography V a photo shoot: Why personalised, specific and high-quality visuals are so important
- How photographs build or tear down your personal brand
- What types of images to use to build your business brand and give the right first impression
- Where to use photos to skyrocket your visibility online
- How to get the most value for money from your photo shoot
This is also your chance to ask a professional photographer any questions you may have about how a photo shoot works – what’s included, what to expect, and how to prepare for a shoot.
To reserve your place, email email@example.com
NUMBERS ARE STRICTLY LIMITED SO DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS AMAZING VALUE WORKSHOP!
About the partnering presenters
Alba Gomez, Alba Gomez Image Consultancy