The trend towards powerful online personal brands for business owners, speakers, consultants and authors is evident in the success of people like Naomi Simson, Marie Forleo, Danielle LaPorte and Jack Delosa. These ultra-successful entrepreneurs all have a killer creative concept and a structured Personal Brand Marketing Plan.
IT’S ON AGAIN…
Get ready for your own personal brand overhaul!
Experience Julissa’s one-to-one consulting in this workshop limited to only 6 participants. Be inspired at the gorgeous premises of The Terrace Hotel as you get to work to create a powerful personal brand plan to achieve your business or career goals and get the brand attention you deserve.
You will work personally with Julissa to:
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of your current personal branding online and in print (bring your laptop and marketing materials)
- Come up with a stand-out creative concept that highlights WHO YOU ARE to your online audience
- Use Julissa’s in-depth templates to put together your PERSONAL BRAND MARKETING PLAN and a STYLE GUIDE for use with graphic and web designers to clearly communicate your new branding
- Create a brilliant bio for your About Me page or LinkedIn profile
- Develop a photo shoot plan for your next set of personal brand profile photos (whether or not you have Julissa shoot them for you later!) AND learn secrets of how to look AMAZING in photos
- Fuel up with scrumptious morning tea treats and coffee your way
- Take home digital copies of templates for future use
- Walk away from an intense morning’s hard work with clarity on what you need to focus on going forward
- Julissa will review 1 web page from the NEW marketing you have created following the workshop
- A follow-up phone support session with Julissa to check you are on track with executing your personal brand plan
Next Intensive: Thursday 29th October, 8:30am-12:30pm
Perth’s personal brand photographer and consultant Julissa Shrewsbury (B. Ed, B. Arts – Writing, Photomedia, Creative Services) is founder and director of New Work Photography, a multi-award winning creative agency specialising in commercial photography and visual brand consulting. Her clients range from small to large business, come from a range of industries and include Macquarie Bank, Helloworld Travel, Dome Cafes and Aussie Homeloans. Julissa regularly consults, writes and speaks on topics such as personal branding and how to use words and images for a high-impact online brand. Julissa is author of several books published in both digital and print forms, and her articles have appeared in various business magazines, as well as in her popular newsletter, News in Visual Marketing, and her blog
About Julissa’s work
Why clients love her
Thursday 29th October 2015, 8:30am-12:30pm
237 St Georges Terrace, Perth
$367 incl. GST includes the 4-hour intensive with coffee & morning tea, digital resources, follow-up assessment & support
TICKET SALES END Wednesday 21st October
Limited to only 6 places!
or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org