Lecture for The University of Western Australia’s Economics & Commerce students, May 2017
The topic ‘Your Personal Brand and the importance of LinkedIn’ covered:
• What is a personal brand?
• Why, as a professional, will you need one?
• What makes up a personal brand?
• Why is LinkedIn so powerful for your career?
• How to look GOOD and impress, in person and online
• How to ensure your LinkedIn profile stands out and is attractive to employers
• Why a brilliant bio and LinkedIn strategy are essential for professionals
“Feedback from students suggested that your presentation was incredibly insightful and generally helpful – exactly what we aimed to achieve out of the event. Thank you for sharing your experiences and knowledge! “ – Matthew, UWA ECOMS committee
“I really appreciated the presentation you delivered last week; I found it hugely insightful and took away some fantastic tips on how I can develop my LinkedIn profile and expand my networks.” – Lucy Moyle, Women in Business Program Director at Economics and Commerce Student Society (ECOMS UWA) Inc.