The Executive Personal Brand
WA Leaders Member Connect Lunch, 28th July 2017
Presented by Julissa Shrewsbury, New Work Consulting
In today’s market, it’s crucial to elevate the professional profiles of your people, to set your staff up as go-to experts in their field and connect with your clients on a real, ‘human’ level. A clear brand that highlights your people, and a purposeful online strategy, will help you stand out and stay top of mind with your clients.
- What have you identified as a need in your professional image (personal brand) or that of staff, OR in the business brand as a whole?
- What’s working? What’s not?
- What are your thoughts on / experience with LinkedIn?
- What would you like to get out of LinkedIn? What stops you using it?
- What is ‘personal brand’ and why is it crucial in business today?
- The Executive Personal Brand – current trends Julissa is seeing with clients
- Models for thinking about personal branding for individuals and teams