Developing a strong ‘Brand Culture’ leads to:
- HIGHER-PERFORMING TEAMS: Increased teamwork and motivation to achieve goals, solve problems and serve others, arising from increased confidence and belonging.
- ATTRACTING & RETAINING TOP STAFF: People want to be part of a positive brand and culture they can clearly see.
- NEW CLIENTS & BUSINESS GROWTH: Trust is built with a consistent, confidently-communicated, lived-out brand message.
- REPUTATION-BUILDING & RISK-MITIGATION: A pro-active, positive, visible brand echoed in company culture.
- A STRONGER CULTURE of purpose, commitment & confidence.
How we help: Analysis, Strategy & Development
As principal consultant and presenter, NWC’s Managing Director Julissa Shrewsbury works with a small professional team to deliver brand culture analysis, strategy, education and support to her clients, Australia-wide and internationally.
Julissa’s strategic approach to ‘Brand Culture’ in organisations is based on frameworks she has developed to understand and address how people engage with and express the company brand, and to develop cultures of confident team and personal brands that build trust.
NWC looks at how clear a company brand’s messages are to internal and external audiences, and how well the brand is expressed through its people, at every level of the organisation. Alongside looking at the company brand, integral to our approach is working to build confident, authentic team identities and personal brands of people – from leadership to new grads.