Build internal professional confidence and external brand trust
Julissa Shrewsbury is Director of New Work Consulting, a specialist advisory working with organisations across Australia on how their people connect with and communicate the brand, in order to build internal professional confidence and external brand trust.
Julissa has developed the Brand Culture Connection Framework to assist boards and leadership teams to assess and address how well the insides of the organisation match the outsides, in order to build trust and visibility. The framework measures how engaged and empowered team members are to lead the message of ‘Who we are’, ‘What we stand for’ and ‘The value we bring’.
In her collaborative work with organisations, Julissa’s focus includes:
- Uncovering the organisation’s wisdom through listening to internal stakeholders
- Developing strong clarity on Brand and Culture messaging in order to lead from the top
- Taking a whole-organisation view and a close-to-Strategy approach
- Strengthening team identities and personal brands to enable ‘buy-in’ with staff at every level of the organisation
- Supporting strong communication about change
Inspire & equip your team members for leadership and business growth
Julissa believes that “When people value themselves and their contribution, and can articulate this clearly, they step up, care more and act like leaders.”
Your team will gain clarity and confidence around the value they bring to their work, what they personally value about the work they do, and what they need to do differently to step up as a ‘leader’, personally and professionally, no matter what their role.