My live Q&A Chat in July 2021 was on ‘Expanding your range of influence.’
Being influential is necessary to be able to create wins in business and career.
– How can you cultivate honest, authentic influence that helps yourself and others?
– What small shifts in our language and behaviour can make the biggest difference to our ability to influence outcomes?
My live Q&A Chat in June 2021 was on ‘Building Professional Confidence for You and Your Team’.
I shared the WHAT, WHY and HOW of building professional confidence purposefully, right from the start of team members’ careers through to leadership level. We then had time to network and discuss implementation points.
Developing the professional confidence of your team should start early in their careers and continue all the way through. By developing your team’s professional confidence, you are developing a ‘team brand’ of trust.
My live Q&A Chat in May 2021 was on ‘The special requirements of a leader’s personal brand’. I shared the top challenges and requirements my leadership clients experience in personal branding. We then had time to network and discuss implementation points.
In this conversation with If Innovation Could Talk, I discussed:
• innovative measures New Work Consulting has developed to address the divide between a company’s brand and its culture,
• the ways businesses can build trust in the digital age, and
• how individuals build trust through their personal brands.
Trust is more than a code of ethics or PR management. Culture may be intangible but it IS visible – publicly, online! Highlights from our discussion for FINSIA’s Future of Finance 2021 series, where I co-presented with futurist Rocky Scopelliti.
A common concern when taking on professional development programs within an organisation is how much impact it will really make: therefore the ROI on time and money. This is what you should be looking for.